Friday, August 1, 2014

ELF COSMETICS BEAUTY HAUL

Happy Friday! How are you doing today? Are you looking forward to the weekend? Today, I thought I would show you what I ordered from the e.l.f. Cosmetics 50% off sale. I didn't go too crazy, just picked up a couple off new items that I wanted to try out. I just got them in my hands a couple off days ago, so haven't had much time to play around with them! :-) 

 ♥ e.l.f. Cosmetics Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow in Miss Popular, HERE

 ♥ e.l.f. Cosmetics Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow in Miss Popular, HERE

 ♥ e.l.f. Cosmetics HD Blush in Showstopper, HERE

 ♥ e.l.f. Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick in Wink Pink, Cheeky, Ravishing Rose and Flirty & Fabulous, HERE

♥ e.l.f. Cosmetics Daily Moisture Stick, HERE

I have been wanting to try out these products from e.l.f. Cosmetics for quite some time now, so I'm excited to finally be able to do it. The Daily Moisture Stick and the Moisturizing Lipsticks are probably the products that I'm most excited about, because I have heard so many great things about them.

The Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow in Miss Popular looks very pretty. It's a shade that I know I will get a lot off good use out off. I already have a couple off the HD Blushes in my makeup collection and I really like them. They are crazy pigmented though, so you definitely need to be a little careful when you are applying them. This is Showstopper, a beautiful deep purple! :-) 

Did you order anything when e.l.f. Cosmetics had their 50% off sale? Have you tried out any off the products above? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, it looks stunning. Excited to try it out, their other HD blushes are so pretty :-)

      Delete
  2. Love the shade of eyeshadow and the lipsticks look lovely!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the texture of those lipsticks? I found mine to be plasticky and not terribly moisturizing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig