Wednesday, October 30, 2013

PRODUCTS WORTH BUYING VOL.1: KORRES LIP BUTTERS

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you doing today? Hope you are having a wonderful day! I have a new type of blog post for you guys today. I have been blogging for a couple off years now and I have come across quite a few beauty favorites on my journey. So I have decided to start this new series on my blog called ''Products Worth Buying''.

In these type off blog posts I will be sharing my favorite beauty products, which are all products that I truly love and recommend. I will also be doing a little review off the product that I'm talking about, and also show you some swatches as well. I can't wait to start sharing more off my favorite products with you, maybe you will find a new favorite as well? :-)

♥ Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine. 

♥ Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine.

The first product that I want to talk about is the Korres Lip Butters. Now that Fall is here and it's starting to get a lot colder outside, my lips tend to get extra dry. Chapped lips can be really painful, so that's why I always need to have a good lip balm at home and in my handbag as well.

The Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine has been my go-to lip balm and also my best friend during the Fall and Winter months. It comes in a white container with a baby pink lid. The container is quite small, which makes it a perfect little handbag campanion. The consistency of the lip balm is quite thick, so it helps keep my lips nicely moisturized and hydrated throughout the day. Jasmine has a sweet scent, which I really enjoy and it's also got a little bit of a tint as well. The tint doesn't show up that well on my lips, since they are quite pigmented! :-)

♥ Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine.

♥ Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine. 

♥ Korres Lip Butters in Guava, Pomegranate & Quince. 

♥ Korres Lip Butters in Guava, Pomegranate & Quince. 

Although Jasmine is my favorite lip butter by Korres, there are a few other shades in the same range that I like as well. If you are looking for a lip butter with a little more pigmentation than Jasmine, Quince or Pomegranate are great choices. Korres also makes a product called Lip Butter Glaze, which is basically the same product but in a tube form :-) 

♥ Korres Lip Butters in Guava, Pomegranate & Quince.

♥ Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine, Raspberry & Wild Rose.

 ♥ Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine, Raspberry & Wild Rose.

I think that the Korres Lip Butters are wonderful lip balms, especially if you suffer from dry lips like myself. They are not the most affordable lip balms on the beauty market, but I think that they are totally worth the money :-)  

What do you think about the Korres lip butters? Which shade is your favorite one? :-)
Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love those Lip Butters too! I have Guava and put it on every night before bed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like such a fab product, would love to try the raspberry or wild rose shades! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reccomend the NUXE Reve de Miel - Honey Lip Balm. I promise you, it is THE best for super dry chapped lips in the winter, i have tried korres lip butter, and it is good, but not as good at the one i mentioned. You should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you did this post! I've been thinking about purchasing one of Korres lip butters, but never knew if they were really worth the cost ;)

    xx -b.

    lifesetsail.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried one but have always meant to x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the natural/nude colour!!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/skater-skirt-and-oxblood.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Korres lip butter are awsome . I love the Γιασεμί !

    Novembre Beaute by Natassa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig