Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nails Of The Day: Dress Me Up

Hey everyone :)
Today I'm wearing Dress Me Up by China Glaze. It's a beautiful dusty rose peach nail polish, which is right up my alley. Dress Me Up is part of China Glaze's Hunger Games collection, which was released a while ago. I really like this nail polish. The color is gorgeous, and I know I will be wearing it a lot during the Fall :)




What do you think about the look? Which nail polish are you rocking on your nails at the moment? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I have that color and I love it! <3

    www.girlyframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color is almost like Chocolate Moose by OPI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shades like this. Its a gorgeous colour:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the type of color I wear too. It's rusty and rosy and really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a yummy shade. Yummy because it makes me think of chocolate lol :) Also a very nice everyday shade.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice colour xxx
    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That color is absolutely divine<3

    http://alexisspaigee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour :)
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/2012/10/day-8-angle-day-9-red-day-10-emotion.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked this polish up recently & used it for the first time today. Isn't it gorgeous? Great post & swatch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig