Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nails Of The Day: Bare To Wear & Waking Up In Vegas

Hey everyone :)
Today, I'm wearing Milani's Bare To Wear which is my favorite greige/beige nail polish. I decided to add Essence re-mix your style dance top coat in Waking Up In Vegas, for some extra girliness, sparkle and fun. I absolutely love how these two nail polishes look together, I can't stop staring at my nails, ha ha. What do you think? :)




I'm in love with this nail polish combination, isn't it pretty? I'm already obsessed with Waking Up In Vegas, just imagine how beautiful its going to look on top off a burgundy, deep blue or a dark purple? I can't wait to pair this with darker colors, its going to be the perfect combination for the Fall :) 

A huge thank you to the lovely Rhi from The Other Side Of Cool, for sending me the Essence top coat in Waking Up In Vegas. Thanks to her, I now have this beautiful top coat. This is my very first product from Essence and I'm already in love with it. I just wish that Essence was available here, because I have heard so many wonderful things about their products :)

What do you think about Bare To Wear and Waking Up In Vegas? What are you wearing on your nails at the moment? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have Waking up In Vegas and a back up of it actually! I love it :)
    I am currently wearing Catrice - The Devil Wears Red. Its honestly a dried up blood red.. which is weird describing it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo! Simple and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love these unique shades, you have done it beautifully <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours. You always have amazing combos!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nydelig kombo, og den top coaten ser fantastisk ut! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig