Wednesday, June 13, 2012

H&M, Gina Tricot, & Nivea Visage: Haul Post & Photos

Hey Sweeties :) 
Today, my mom and I went on a little shopping trip together. I really love spending time with her, we always have such a fun time together. I managed to find a few things that I really liked and that I had to add to my closet.

How come I never find a lot of cute items in the stores when I have money to spend, but when I'm broke, I always end up finding the cutest and most amazing pieces? Weird, huh? Ha ha. Keep reading if you want to see what I picked up :)


 ♥ Top from Gina Tricot. 


 ♥ Top from Gina Tricot. 

♥ Sweater from Gina Tricot. 

 ♥ Nivea Visage Gentle Cleansing Makeup Remover Wipes. 

 ♥ H&M nail polish remover.

♥ French Manicure set from Gina Tricot. 

I also picked up quite a few bras from H&M's big summer sale, but I'm not going to bore you with those :)

What do you think about my haul? See anything you like? Have you picked up anything new lately? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I really liked this pictures taken outside ^^ Wish I could go shopping with you so you'd tell me what to buy! LOL I love all the clothes you've showed us. Thanks for sharing sweets xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. the top is just amazing!lucky you!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a lot of "Gina Tricot" stuff on your blog. Is she like a designer or more something like H&M?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Love the French Manicure Set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Likte de to første toppene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @hananoire Thank you so much sweetie. Awww, it would be so much fun to go shopping with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @thesparklingblogette Its a store very similar to H&M, all of the clothes are super affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Elizabeth Michelle Er ikke den gule neon toppen bare helt fantastisk? Elsker fargen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know H&M sold nail polish remover...I'm gonna make sure to look out for it...I wanna try it now :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig