Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tutorial: How To Create Panda Nails

Im back with another nail art tutorial and this time Im going show you how you can create these super cute and fun Panda nails, are you guys ready? Lets get started :)

What you will need: ♥ A Base Coat.
♥ A Black and White nail polish.
♥ Dotting Tool or a Toothpick.
♥ Top Coat.


♥ 1. Start of by applying a base coat to protect your nails. When your base coat has dried, create a large circle on the top half of your nails using a white nail polish.


♥ 2. Take out your dotting tool and create the Panda ears with a black nail polish.


♥ 3. When you have finished with the ears, take your dotting tool and create two round sircles that are going to be the eyes.


♥ 4. Take your dotting tool again and create a smaller circle for the nose.


♥ 5. Add two white dots inside the black.


♥ Add two black dots inside the white to complete the eyes. Finish with a top coat to protect your nail design and prevent it from chipping away :)




♥ Here is the finished look, what do you guys think? I love this design a lot, its such a cute, fun and easy look to do :)

Products I Used: 
♥ Ridge Filler Base Coat by NYX Cosmetics
♥ Elf Cosmetics Nail Polish in White
♥ Wet N' Wild Fast Dry Nail Polish in Ebony Hates Chris. 
♥ Dotting Tools from Ebay.
♥ Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I absolutely love trying different nail art designs. Its such a great way for me to use up my nail polishes and maybe find colors in my collection that I might have forgotten about :)

Do you have any nail art design ideas for upcoming tutorials? What do you think about the Panda nails? :) Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I love this, it's so adorable!! :D You did an awesome job too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way too adorable

    would love if you checked out my new blog

    www.mommyalldolledup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, thank you for tutorial :* :*
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these are amazing. I need to get a white nail varnish so I can do this. It's so cute :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @CottonCandyINK Aww, thank you :) Of course I will, thanks for the link :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Laura-xo If you try it out, please tweet me a picture because I would love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the cutest thing ever!! I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tutorial I am definitely going to try this great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAUUUUUUTE!!! Nice work! I am so trying this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig