Sunday, March 11, 2012

Did It On ‘Em: Review, Photos & Swatches

Did It On 'Em is from the OPI Nicki Minaj Collection and its a yellow-green chartreuse color with a cream finish. This is definitely one of those  ''love it or hate it'' kind of nail polishes. Its not my favorite color from this collection but I guess its still a ''fun'' color for the summer :)

Did It On 'Em have been compared a lot to Who the Shrek Are You? and Fiercely Fiona from the OPI Shrek Collection. I dont own any of those colors but from the all the comparisons that I have seen, Did It On 'Em looks like a perfect blend between those two colors. Its little bit lighter and more yellow.


♥ Did It On ‘Em.


♥ Did It On ‘Em.


♥ Did It On 'Em.

I dont have anything like this color in my collection which I think is great. This is not one of those colors that grabs my attention. Did It On 'Em is streaky and a little sheer after the first coat but it gets better on the second and third coat. Im not sure how much use I will get out of this nail polish since Im not the biggest fan of the color but Im sure I will get some use out of it in the summer and in my nail art tutorials :)

Rating: 3/5

Where to buy?
Did It On 'Em is available in the OPI Nicki Minaj Mini Collection Set and in a full-size bottle if your not interested in any of the other colors from this collection. You can find the mini collection set here for £12.75. Here is the link to the full-size bottle, its £10.50.

BEAUTYBAY is offering free worldwide delivery for a limited time only, so hurry up if you are thinking about placing an order :)

What do you think about Did It On 'Em? :) Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig