Saturday, December 17, 2011

Coastal Scents Go Palette in London [Swatches]

I am so happy that I picked up this London Go Palette from Coastal Scents. I really love how pigmented the eyeshadows are. They are a little powdery but nothing too extreme, just make sure to apply an eyeshadow primer so the shadows last longer. Let me know what you think about the swatches in the comment section below :)






♥ Row 1.


♥ Row 2.


♥ Row 3.

If you get the chance to pick up something from Coastal Scents, I really recommend that you check out their Go Palettes. They have 7 different palettes to choose from and all the colors are beautiful and pigmented. The London Go Palette is also available in the Coastal Scents Go Palette Set. Its out of stock at the moment but Im sure it will be available again soon. You can find the Go Palette Set here.

Beijing is the next Go Palette on my Wishlist. You can find it here :)

Have you tried the Go Palettes from Coastal Scents? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. beautiful swatches, i have heard great things about this palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I have been eyeing that one for awhile but keep telling myself no! Glad to see swatches of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ååh, den grønne og den lilla på rad 2 var jo bare nydelige :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miranda I have been doing that a lot lately but when I see swatches of the products I just have to have them haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reviewing our products!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ivl4APKLY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig