Friday, November 11, 2011

Makeup Swap Featuring Tarte, Rimmel London, Wet n' Wild & More

The lovely Kayla from zombiegirlcooks and I decided to do a makeup swap and I thought I would do a post and share the things she sent me. This was my very first swap and I have to say that I had such a fun time shopping for my sweet friend Kayla. Swaps are such a great way to try out new products and also get your hands on products thats not available in your country.

Here are all the lovely items that Kayla sent me. You can expect to see upcoming posts with swatches of the products soon :)


♥ Tarte Cosmetics LipSurgence in Perky, Glitzy, Flashy, Swank & Dazzled.


♥ Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in 100 Ivory.


♥ Physicians Formula Gel CreamLiner for Hazel Eyes.


♥ Wet n' Wild Juicy Lip Balm SPF 15.


♥ Ion Repair Solutions For Healthy Looking Hair.


♥ Wet n' Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in Pixie & Perfect Pair Eye Wand in Java-Champagne 112.


♥ Sally Girl Baked Eyeshadows in Bronze & Grey/Purple.


Sally Girl Baked Eyeshadows in Dark Green & Gunmetal Grey.


♥ Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Starshine & Fashion Diva.

Kayla, thank you so much for sending me these wonderful products. I cant wait to try everything out, everything looks amazing :) Dont forget to check out Kayla's awesome blog here :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you tried any of these products? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. love the blog hun keep it up xx

    http://blog.contagiousclubwear.com/Aimee/post/2011/11/11/My-First-Giveaway.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great stuff! I'd like to do some blog swap as well. :D

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea to do a swap. like you said you get to try new things. great post.

    http://lauralovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw.... I love to try the lip balm :) Nice review :)

    Lancy recently posted..Amway Attitude Lipsticks Reviews
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swap with awesome products sweetie
    Haven't tried any of them,hope2swap someday lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tarte lippies remind me of Nyx soft matte but i perfer the these packaging. princess like♥

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete
  7. Så mange morsomme produkter du fikk. Håper på bilder/omtale av Tarte-produktene :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky girl, the Tarte stuff looks beautifuuuul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of swapping beauty products with someone from a different country! How do you become involved in something like this? ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Lauren ♥ Swapping beauty products are really fun, I definitely want to do more :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Gone2RehabBRB I love the Tarte lip tints, they are so moisturizing and the colors are really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig