Saturday, September 10, 2011

Clear Beauty Color Concept: 12 pc Gift Set [Swatches]

I picked up this nice gift set that consists off two eyeshadow quads, two pigments, two blushes and two nail polishes at Cherry Culture. I guess this set has been sold out or something, because I cant find it on their website anymore!

This is a definitely a nice gift set and I love that you get a nice variation off products inside of the little box. This is a great set for those who are just starting their makeup collection or for those who like to try out new products :)






♥ Row 1.


♥ Row 2.




♥ Row 1.


♥ Row 2.




♥ Blushes.




♥ Nail Polishes. I absolutely love this orange/coral color with golden sparks, super pretty :)


♥ Brushes.


♥ Loose Eyeshadws. I absolutely hate the little lid inside off these pigment jars. I cant open it, I will probably have to get a sharp tool to open it up, its really annoying. I will swatch these later then :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Do you have any similar sets like this one? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. love the nail polishes--the orange color is goorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love this kind of sets when I was little : )

    http://thediariesofmissbad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polish is such as eye catcher! love it <3 these look adorable. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the shades are gorgeous, especially those of the second eye palette :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig