Friday, August 12, 2011

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume 4

Book of Shadows Volume 4 features a pull-out drawer with 16 shadows, 10 of these are brand-new and exclusive to this collection. It also includes a full-sized version of the new 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion, travel-sized Supercurl Curling Mascara, travel-sized Eyeshadow Primer Potion and a mirror. You also get a portable speaker, a USB cord, audio cable, and ‘Get the Look’ QR card. Book Of Shadows Volume 4 provides you with five strut-worthy looks via video tutorial to boot.

♥ Book of Shadows Volume 4:



This looks like a really fun and exciting palette. I absolutely love the translucent, multi-colored, pop-up butterflies, how cute are those? This is a limited edition product and the price is going to be $64. The release date haven't been set yet, but its going to launch for the holidays 2011

This palette is going to get a lot of attention when it hits the stores and I think it might get sold out pretty fast. I personally love this, let me know what you think about this and if you are going to buy it when it hits the stores :)

Will you be getting the Book Of Shadows Volume 4?
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. OMG I AM SO GETTING THIS !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be getting that palette.. Urban Decay loves to take my money and run lol but i love all the light colors and the butterfly's are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I will be buying it, but that doesn't mean I don't want it. lol. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw this is pretty neat actually I've never heard of this. The colors seem pretty nice too. :)


    Jenn
    imperfection-isbeauty.con

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Saundra Haha yeah :) I love UD eyeshadows, they are so pigmented :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig