Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tag: If you lost all your makeup and you could only keep 10 things, which products would you keep?

I saw Maria from Maria Sparkle do this super fun tag and I though it would be fun to do it as well If you lost all your makeup and you could only keep 10 things, which 10 products would you keep? Here is my little list off products :)




♥ Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland, Book Of Shadows.
♥ Smashbox Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer.
♥ L'Oreal Paris Mascara - Volume Million Lashes.
♥ Revlon Photo Ready Concealer.
♥ EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruit.
♥ NYX Cosmetics Blush in Angel.
♥ L'Oreal Paris Lipstick in Fairest Nude.
♥ MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Bare Study.
♥ MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in All That Glitters.
♥ MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe.

I tag everyone to do this and if you decide to do this tag, please leave me the link to your post in the comments below. I would love to read them :)
Love Christine♥
Link
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Awww what a fab tag :)) Glad you liked it sweetie!! :))xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy there mate, isn't a whole palette called.... cheating? :P
    I got fairest nude too, yay!!! I'll posting on it soon, wore it last night and loved it :)
    All that glitters should be on my wishlist me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a cute post! :-D and i love that palette! its so cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog!
    http://www.itsbellatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love reading about ur 10 fav products

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Y Haha, maybe a little? :) I cant wait to see it, and you should definitely get All That Glitters. Its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha is it really bad I don't think I use 10 items of make-up on a daily basis???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute post. I may have to do the same!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For en gøy tag! :) Lyst å ta den jeg også, men må i tenkeboksen litt, for den var skikkelig vanskelig, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig