Sunday, August 14, 2011

L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Trios [Swatches]






♥ Iris / Orchid / Purple Passion.

♥ Aluminum-Ized / Lavender Frost / Deep Lavender.

♥ White Ice / Bronzed Beauty / Chocolate Brownie.

My favorite trio is Iris/Orchid & Purple Passion. Its a really beautiful trio, the colors look soft on the eyes and the colors are also very buildable. The white shade in the White Ice/ Bronzed Beauty & Chocolate Brownie trio was a little difficult to swatch since its not that pigmented as the other colors. You can find these at Cherry Culture, here is the link to the trios

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which trio is your favorite one?
Have you tried anything by L.A. Colors? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. great review :)
    the orchid colour set is definately the prettiest but the other two are gorgeous too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fine farger! Venter bare på at Cherry Culture skal ha 50% igjen! :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig