Thursday, May 26, 2011

Perfume: Tease By Paris Hilton



The first time i got to try out this perfume was at the airport in Bangkok on our way home back from Phuket. I remember loving it so much but i didn't buy it because we were in a hurry. I have been looking for this perfume since we came home from Thailand, but none of the stores here had it until recently. On Tuesday when i went shopping with my mom, I saw it on the perfume stand in one of the regular stores that i always go to. They just got it so of course i just had to have it since its been on my wishlist for a long time. Im happy i picked it up, now i have yet another perfume to add to my perfume collection☺

Tease by Paris Hilton smells really good. Now I have three perfumes by Paris and i love them all, but my favorite has to be the one called Paris Hilton. It smells so amazing, but unfortunately im all out which means that i have to get another bottle. Its definitely one of my favorite perfumes☺

Which perfume is your favorite?
Have you tried this?☺
Love Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I haven't seen this anywhere thus far... but usually it's the perfume bottles that attract my attention :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't try it yet, but i bet is gooood!

    xx
    My Fashion Bug

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like Paris at all, but I gotta say that all her fragrances smells soooo goood lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used her first perfume and liked it, gotta give this one a try!

    Pop Champagne
    www.popchampagneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... Good choice! ♥♥♥
    Unfortunately I haven't got Tease + the Passport collection yet. :( Hopefully they will be available in Hungary soon!
    In which store did you buy it?
    Is it a sweet or floral scent?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen it but been meaning to try an Paris Hilton perfume for a long time!
    Also Jennifer Lopez has a new one out that I have to get my hands on.
    xxxx Elle
    http://ellastraciabella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This perfume is on my list for my next scent to use. I've never try this, hope to see them in the markets soon. :)

    pheromone cologne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig