Monday, March 21, 2011

Review: Olay Total Effect Eye Transforming Cream


Im loving this eye transforming cream by Olay. I have been using this for a while now and i really like it. I never used an eye cream before, but i started getting dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, so i decided to look for an good eye cream that would help me with my little problem. I started searching online and i came over this product. It had gotten a lot of good reviews, so that was enough for me to purchase it and give it a try.

I bought this product on ebay, cant remember how much i paid for it but it wasn't that cheap. Ebay is always more expensive than on the Company's Website's. But its definitely a product that is worth your money, and it will last you for a long time.


About the product:
Treat dark circles, crow’s feet and fine lines with a gentle anti aging cream that transforms the look of skin above and around the eyes.

• Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Brightening skin by reducing the appearance of dark circles
• Fighting dullness for healthy-looking radiance
• Reducing the look of puffiness
• Moisturizing to nourish dry skin and to help firm and lift its appearance
• Smoothing skin’s texture with gentle exfoliation
• Balancing color and tone

I can definitely see a difference since i started using this eye cream. It has really helped me and my dark sircles are almost gone. Im definitely going to purchase this product again.



Rating: 5/5


Which eye cream are you using? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I didn't even know about this eye cream but I will have to check it out! I need a good one for my undereye cirles and have yet to find the perfect one for my eyes.

    I just started a beauty blog of my own would love if you would follow =)
    http://mariahlovesmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SV: Ja, den var helt otrolig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review...I will definitely check it out(if it's available in India :/)...And thanx for the amazing comments on blog sweetheart...u always make me smile :))


    Style Fashion Etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried so many eye creams I can't even begin to explain ! This year, my under eye circles have gotten really BAD and I tried everything. I actually went to a doctor for them and also for my uneven skin tone and let me tell you what she gave me works. Nothing works better than what you can buy over the counter in your local dermatologist. My eyes are much better though I still refuse to go out without makeup. Baby steps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig