Friday, March 18, 2011

NOTD Featuring Baby Pink






This is one of the nail polishes that i bought in Thailand. I did a post about them yesterday, if you didn't see it you can read about it here.

I really like how this nail polish looks on the nails. Its a really pretty and cute baby pink color with a little hint of shimmer to it. I really like how it looks in the bottle and it looks exactly the same on the nails. Im going to see how long this last on the nails and i will do a full review :)

What do you think about this color? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Aww, that is such a lovely pink (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute pink polish, really suits you :)

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute colour! It really suits you =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.....

    im following you,hope you will do the same....

    xoxo
    Tansiaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. the nail varnish looks very pretty :)

    http://vanityseeker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig