Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Perfume: Gucci Envy Me

I have been searching for this perfume for such a long time now.
My mom got me this perfume for my birthday a few years ago, and i have been loving it ever since. Im so happy that i found it in the duty free shop at the airport in Sweden.

Gucci - Envy Me



This perfume is one of my favorites, it smells so good.
You should absolutely check it out if you have it in your local perfume store.

Im a perfume lover haha. If i find a perfume that smells amazing, i need to have it in my collection. Everyone likes to smell good right? :)

Have you tried this perfume before? :)
xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i think it's been discontinued because i know the regular envy has been! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this one in 2006 I think. It brings back some wonderful memories ♥ Very flowery and fresh. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my number one favorite perfume. :) I am currently out but have to many right now to buy another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was one of my best friends fav perfume.. =D i do like the smell as well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so pretty!

    Enter my blog giveaway! Only 40 more subs needed to draw the winner!

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig