Monday, October 18, 2010

My Wishlist: Two Dresses

One off my favorite places to shop clothes online is Nelly.com
For you who dont know that site, its the largest online fashion store in northern Europe.

They have so many gorgeous clothes to choose from.
They also have free shipping today and until October 24th, so i will be doing some shopping there.

Dress From Rare Fashion:



This dress is my favorite one off these two. I need this and im planning on buying this since they have free shipping. I cant let this dress get away :)

It has removable shoulder bands, which i think its really great. I like to have the opportunity to decide if i want to wear it with or without straps.

Dress From Rare Fashion:



Im loving this dress, think its so cute and it looks amazing with lace leggins and black wedges or pumps. I think i have to order this dress too.

Both these dresses are from the brand Rare Fashion.
Nelly.com has so many brands to choose from, so i think its really difficult to shop there. Because i want everything haha. :)

PS: Only 11 followers left until im posting my NYX Giveaway.
Are you excited? :)

What do you think about these two dresses?
Do you have something on your wishlist at the moment? :)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i definitely like the first dress, and i love the tights.

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those dresses are really cute. im about to check out that site

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the second dress^^
    It was amazing^^

    http://frkbilmerke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dresses are so pretty!!

    Thank you!

    <3Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig