Friday, October 15, 2010

Mulberry For Target

As probably most off you already know, Mulberry teamed up with Target and released a limited line off handbags. I saw these bags yesterday on Dulce Candy's blog.

At first i was not completely sure about these bags.
I think they look kind of cheap. When i see a Mulberry handbag, i get a luxurious feeling.
These bags did not give me the same feeling.
I think they could have done better.

BUT i saw two bags that i really liked, and here they are:

Pebble Large Tote-Black:



This is my favorite bag in this collection off handbags.
I really like it and i think it looks cute too.
Black is always a good choice.

Large Cerise Leopard Satchel-Pink:



Since i love items with leopard prints on them, i would
probably go for this one too. :)

We dont have Target here, but i saw these bags on ebay too.
Im not sure if they are authentic or not, but i think they are.

What do you think about Mulberry For Target?
Have you bought any of their bags?
What do you think about the handbag quality?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. the leopard bag is so amazing, I want it really reall badl :D

    great blog :)

    xxx

    hope you come visit/follow me! :)
    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handbags are a big thing. I wouldn't want one of these. I don't like the fact that it says "for Target". That bugs me. And I agree with you 100% they do look pretty cheap like they wouldn't last long. I think investing in the real thing would be a lot better. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the full collection but from what I have seen I would agree its not a great collection. Nothing jumping out at me saying "buy me, buy me"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of the black one but I do like the pink leopard print :) not sure about the bag but I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely bags..I need that animal print one

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bags, but I don't like the animal print one, but is because and I'm a little weird with prints

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear...

    Love the bags <3
    Great blog!!

    xoxo,
    Ivânia Diamond*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig