Monday, September 20, 2010

MAC & Disney: Venomous Villains Collection


MAC Cosmetics and Disney teamed up with each other and made this amazing makeup collection called Venomous Villains.
I am so excited about these products, i cant wait to get them in my collection.

Cruella De Vil Makeup Collection

Lipstick
Innocence, Beware! – light yellow pink (Cremesheen)
Heartless- Cherry Red (Amplified)

Lipglass
Wicked Ways- Light nude with gold pearl
Devilishly Stylish- Deep fuchsia with pink pearl

Eyeshadow
De-vil- rich copper (VP)
Sweet joy (repromote)- creamy pale gold (Frost)
Carbon

Rapidblack Eye Liner

Beauty Powder
Her own devices -cool nude

Powder Blush
Darkly my dear- mid-tone brown plum (Matte)

The Evil Queen Makeup Collection

Lipstick
Toxic Tale- Bright coral (Satin)
Sinister- soft brown plum (lustre)

Lipglass
Strange Potion- soft coral pink
Hot house- Deep raspberry with pink pearl

Eyeshadow
Her Alter Image- Light violet (VP)
Vainglorious- Bronze burgundy (Frost)
Vile Violet- Deep blue purple (Matte)

Penultimate Brow Universal

Beauty Powder
Oh so fair -mid-tone pink with gold pearl

Powder Blush
Bite of an apple- soft coral pink (Matte)

Maleficent Makeup Collection

Lipstick
Violetta (Repromote)- Violet Purple (Amplified)
Dark Deed- Burgundy plum (Amplified)

Lipglass
Revenge is sweet- light yellow purple
Wrong spell- Deep plum with pink purple

Mineralize Eyeshadow
My Dark Magic- Deep pink with pink pearl/ Deep plum with purple pearl
She who Dares- Deep navy with blue pearl/ Deep forest green with lime pearl

Beauty Powder
Briar Rose- Soft violet pink with pearl

Nail Lacquer
Bad Fairy- Red with multichanging pigments
Formidable!- Teal green with pink pigment
Mean & Green- Purple with teal pigment

Dr Facilier Makeup Collection

Lipgelee
Resort Life (repromote)- off white with pink pearl

Greasepaint
Slick black- true carbon black
French Quarter- Black green with multi colour pearl

Pigment
Melon- bright golden peach
Brash and Bold- bright magenta
Push the Edge- deep bright purple with pearl

Magically Cool Liquid Powder
Truth and Light- sheer shimmer reflects silver and pink
Cajun- Sheer bronze reflects gold

Mirror

Align CentreI’m so vain – Round special decoration compact mirror

I know this will be an amazing makup line. If you are a MAC and a disney fan, this is a must have. I hope that it will be available here in Norway. We dont have a mac store here, but my boyfriend and I are going to see my sister in november and they have one, so im sooo excited. Hopefully it wont be sold out.

Are you looking forward to this collection? :)

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I also want to have! But going to Sweden this weekend to see if they've got it:) Everything is there y'know:)
    I love you Snuppa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to 'Toxic Tale' lipstick. I am going to a MAC Venomous Villains party tomorrow at my local MAC store. I'll be posting pics on Wednesday. So excited

    If you get a chance, please check out my 300 subscribers giveaway (9 MAC products, an adorable makeup bag and an Urban Decay Naked palette)

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i love everything about this collection!! its so me! haha. i cant wait to buy some!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig